Re: Shamefully Off-Topic: Carbon Christmas

Cindy Chabot wrote:

I was looking for any posting from this Listserv to see if anyone received a similar mailing that I have just opened regarding a Petition to … “urge the US government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December 1997…”? (hasn’t the US government already rejected this?) and I came across this posting on the SEAINT listserv (ie, the closest thing I could find to my question, coming up). The letter package I received included a 12-page paper “Environmental Effects of Increased Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide” and a copy of an article from the Wall Street Journal “Global Warming is 300-year-old news”

Has anyone else received a similar mailing?

I received this about 3 weeks ago. No idea where they got my address from.