From: Terry Weatherby <terry(--nospam--at)wrfed.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:38pm
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CBC Code Question on Engineer or Architect of Record

Hi everyone;
There was language in the 2001 CBC in Section 106.3.4.1 requiring
one Architect or Engineer of Record be designated for each project. I can't
seem to find that in the new 2007 CBC. Does anyone know if this requirement
still exists and, if it does where to find it?

Terry Weatherby
Weatherby-Reynolds-Fritson
Jackson, CA

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp