RE: Earthquake

My wife who is studying geography showed me the USGS site yesterday that lists the latest earthquakes in the world for the past 7 days.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

I was surprised to discover that 6-point-somethings are pretty common and usually imperceptible.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net