RE: Earthquake

My wife is from Hawaii, when I brought her back to California, she experienced her first earthquake.  The earthquake’s magnitude was around 4 or 5 that was located within 30 miles from my house.  She jumped out of bed screaming waking me up.  I got up, asked her if the house is still standing and went back to bed.  Growing up in California is a typical thing that you feel at least a good one every 5 years.  I guess this is one of the reasons I got into this business.

I hope people that did experience the earthquake this morning are doing fine.

Marlou B. Rodriguez, S.E.

MBRodriguez Engineering, Inc.

2355 Oakland Road, Suite 14

San Jose, CA 95131

Tel: 408-432-4866 x200

Cell: 408-761-5013

email: mbrodrig(--nospam--at)mbrodriguez.com