Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: L Bolt Dimensions

Joe,

You might try the following web site of Portland Bolt;

http://www.portlandbolt.com/products/bent/anchor-bolts.html

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
02/21/2008 02:19 PM
Please respond to seaint
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
L Bolt Dimensions

Does anyone have a table of stock "L"  anchor bolt dimensions?  I had one at one time, and now can't find it.  I would appreciate a copy if there is one available.

Thanks,
Joe Grill