Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Frozen Masonry[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Frozen Masonry
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:14:21 EST
In a message dated 2/22/08 12:10:04 PM, jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com writes:
Can anyone direct me to a good reference on repairs for frozen CMU.
Can you give us a little more information? I assume it wasn't frozen after completion, but was frozen either soon after being laid (frozen mortar) or soon after grouting (frozen, uh, grout).
Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.
- Prev by Subject: Frozen Masonry
- Next by Subject: re: Frozen Masonry
- Previous by thread: Frozen Masonry
- Next by thread: re: Frozen Masonry