Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
re: Frozen Masonry[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: re: Frozen Masonry
- From: "Jason Christensen" <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:58:21 -0700
They built the wall, tenting was blown off overnight, very cold, special inspector said the walls were frozen. I have not been to the job yet, but per the inspector, the mortar is discolored, flaking, and there a gaps between the CMU and head joint mortar.
In a message dated 2/22/08 12:10:04 PM, jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com writes:
Can anyone direct me to a good reference on repairs for frozen
- Prev by Subject: Re: Frozen Masonry
- Next by Subject: Fundamental Period Question ASCE 7-05 12.8.2
- Previous by thread: Re: Frozen Masonry
- Next by thread: Availability of 3.5", 5.5" Wide DF/HF Structural Glued Laminated Timber