Availability of 3.5", 5.5" Wide DF/HF Structural Glued Laminated Timber

I am reading the NDS section properties for Structural Glued Laminated
Timber Table 1C on page 16.

It is nice to see the 3-1/2" & 5-1/2" width DF/HF GLB are added to the table.

Are the new sizes available at SF Bay area?  Where can I find out?

Thanks

Szuchuan