Looking for Foundation Book

I’m looking for a solid lead on getting a copy of Butler’s and CSD’s book “Foundation Design and Construction Manual”.  I’ve seen if referenced several times on the list and I have not been able to locate it on the internet or through my local Butler dealer.  If someone has a Butler contact who KNOWS FOR SURE they can get me a copy, would you please forward the name and phone number to me.  I’m curious to see what the book has in it.

Thanks!

Rich