Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Looking for Foundation Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Looking for Foundation Book
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:58:30 -0600
Thanks for the information. I talk to Jim Fisher at an AISC seminar a year or so ago and he was very familiar with the book. I asked if I could get one from CSD and he said NO, they can’t sell them. Butler owns the rights and I can only get it from Butler.
The manual was written by:
Computerized Structural Design, S.C. Main Office
I’m looking for a solid lead on getting a copy of Butler’s and CSD’s book “Foundation Design and Construction Manual”. I’ve seen if referenced several times on the list and I have not been able to locate it on the internet or through my local Butler dealer. If someone has a Butler contact who KNOWS FOR SURE they can get me a copy, would you please forward the name and phone number to me. I’m curious to see what the book has in it.
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Looking for Foundation Book
- Next by Subject: Re: Looking for Foundation Book
- Previous by thread: RE: Looking for Foundation Book
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for Foundation Book