Re: Strawbale ( use to be RE: Flagstaff, AZ)

I did a rather large two story straw bale house in Fallbrook the easy way. I used a metal building frame and roof and the straw bales as infill walls.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Become a legal Assistant and make up to $150/hour. Click now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iig7dahds4pdRMtQaTjMMAli8dGGdEhU1nJXmPd1ImViFim11/