RE: Strawbale ( use to be RE: Flagstaff, AZ)

Stan,

That is the way I have done it also and it has worked pretty well.

-----Original Message-----
From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:07 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Strawbale ( use to be RE: Flagstaff, AZ)

I did a rather large two story straw bale house in Fallbrook the easy
way. I used a metal building frame and roof and the straw bales as
infill walls.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Become a legal Assistant and make up to $150/hour. Click now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iig7dahds4pdRMtQaTjMMAl
i8dGGdEhU1nJXmPd1ImViFim11/