Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Looking for Foundation Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Looking for Foundation Book
- From: "James Hannah" <jvhannah(--nospam--at)insightbb.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:35:46 -0600
Go back to your local Butler Dealer and tell them to go to the Butler Builder internal website (mybuildernet.com) and log in with their own ID and password and go to the Butler online literature website. Drill down thru that site and they will find "Foundation Design and Construction Manual", 2nd Ed, 1984. The manual should cost about $ 15, if they still have them. They did still have them about Two or Three months ago.
Remember this was written in 1984 so in no way will this automatically meet IBC or ACI. It should give a workable foundation including Wind Posts. Make sure you review the Factor of Safety for service loads.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Looking for Foundation Book
- Next by Subject: Re: Lumber mill stamp; aka how to find out what I joist is installed
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for Foundation Book
- Next by thread: The Structuralist.Net Website is under Construction