Re: Other List Servers

Has anyone else had a problem getting registered there?  I may have done something wrong the very first time I tried, and now it tells me that the name and email already exists and won't let me register.  But it doesn't recognize me.  Tried all of the logical approaches, and no response from the administrators.
JDC

>>> On 2/28/2008 at 9:27 PM, "erik gibbs" <erik.gibbs(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:

They have many different job categories from electrical to automotive engineering and many sub categories.