Re: AISC eLearning

In a message dated 2/29/2008 1:25:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com writes:

As engineers, it is our responsibility to portray things honestly and objectively,  and not to conceal information of which we are aware.

Respectfully,

Robert Garner, S.E.

Robert

I know it is Friday..........I imangine it would take a case of beer to listen "honestly and objectively" to a Obama speech and not think he is the salvation for our country..........and the flood waters begin.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA