Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Sign Structures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Sign Structures
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:51:19 +0000
The sign in question does not warrent a dynamic analysis, but there are signs along the strip in Las Vegas that sometimes are evaluated in wind tunnels with modifications at the base to determine a dynamic response. |
The Hilton sign in Las Vegas is 279' tall with a terrible plan and elevation aspect ratio. The sign it replaced blew down in a wind storm.
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sign Structures
- Next by Subject: Re: Sign Structures
- Previous by thread: Re: Sign Structures
- Next by thread: Re: Sign Structures