From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>

Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:22:45
To:<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: AISC eLearning

While these are excellent resources and I greatly appreciate their presentation by AISC, I feel it would have been less misleading had you said "They are free for anyone to watch, but there is a fee for obtaining pdh's............."

As engineers, it is our responsibility to portray things honestly and objectively,  and not to conceal information of which we are aware.

Respectfully,

Robert Garner, S.E.