Concrete exposed to seawater

Do any ACI codes or standards specifically address concrete cover requirements for concrete:

a. Directly exposed to seawater.

b. Exposed to salt laden air (coastal structures not in direct contact with seawater).

I am aware of some discussion in some ACI guides and commentaries and some requirements in European standards, but I am looking for "mandatory language" documents in the U.S.

Bill
William Sherman - CH2M HILL / Denver
Principal Structural Technologist
Structural Global Technology Leader - Water Business Group
william.sherman(--nospam--at)ch2m.com
720.286.2792