RE: Sign Structures

Painless for all except the one kind enough to demonstrate for us...  ;-)

>>> On 3/3/2008 at 8:40 AM, "Dmitri Wright" <dmitri(--nospam--at)cascade-structural.com> wrote:
I have heard references to this sign failure for years, but I have never
been able to find any written documentation of it.  Does anyone know if
there was a report issued on the investigation, or coverage in any of the
engineering journals?

It's always easier and much more painless to learn from other's mistakes.

Dmitri Wright