Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Overhead Electrical Service Feeder Support

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Greetings Listers,
Can anyone point to a reference on the subject? I believe they are called masts. Mine would be about 2o feet tall supporting a 300 amp cap. feeder I believe there is a steel cable in there too.
Michel Blangy, P.E.