Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
anchor bolt testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: anchor bolt testing
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:21:57 -0800
When you do the test, you may want to consider building a jig so that the concrete failure cone will not be restrained by the hydraulic jack. I’m assuming you want to test the concrete as well as (in lieu of the) steel bolt strength.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, AIA EIT
IDS Group, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: re: alumn handrails from China
- Next by Subject: Anchors
- Previous by thread: RE: Spectral response maps for areas outside the US
- Next by thread: residential bridge design loads