Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Enforcement Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Enforcement Question
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:30:52 EST
In a message dated 3/6/2008 2:10:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net writes:
You may not know that Riverside county has let go of almost all engineering and building inspector staff.
They have retained just one SE in Riverside all others will be contracted as needed.
In our area Code enforcemnet would dela with it if they are still around.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
- Prev by Subject: Enforcement Question
- Next by Subject: RE: Enforcement Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Enforcement Question
- Next by thread: RE: Enforcement Question