RE: Enforcement Question

In our county we have a dangerous building ordinance that permits condemnation of the structure upon review by the local administrative board.

I believe that anyone can file a complaint.

I’m not sure if the authority for this stems from state statute or directly from the existing building code.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net