RE: Post-its with scales printed on them?

Jordan

Plastic scales seem to photocopy reasonably well, so I assume they would
photograph ok!. Just add blue-tac to hold in place. Here we tend to
photocopy our scale rules, and reduce or enlarge the scale as necessary to
match drawings and/or photographs. Using a known dimension like a brick or
door to get a scale factor. But depends why want the scale on the
photograph.

Pre-printed post-it notes seems like a good idea though. 4 edges, 2 for
metric, 2 for imperial, 1 vertical scale and 1 horizontal scale. Or the
narrow strip post-its with a single scale. Write identification notes on
them as well.

You may need to see if got large enough market to start a new business and
start supplying if not already available.

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
Adelaide