From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:46 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Enforcement Question

I believe the key is whether or not you indicated to the City:  a
potentially dangerous condition; i.e. the possibility of the wall
falling down.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Take control of your computer with great spyware removal. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieeW3EAtpCkpYMDBDlXboG
HbA7YbnWVAwGCpTVYscJrPuQBF/