Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Employment opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Employment opportunity
- From: "Paul Feather" <PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:13:34 -0800
SE-Solutions, Inc. is in need of a mid-level engineer. We work with all materials and various types of construction projects, but predominantly higher end and larger scale. We do not do single family residential or strip malls / chains (no criticism implied to those who do, it just isn’t our focus).
A PE candidate is preferred, but does not necessarily have to be a CA PE.
We offer an exceptional work environment, salary, and benefits. We are looking for a career minded individual with future associate ownership aspirations.
We are located in the Temecula area of
I know most of you on this list are fairly well set in your positions, but if you are associated with a likely candidate who may be looking for an opportunity, and are not in a position to hire them yourselves, I would appreciate if you could share our need.
Paul Feather PE, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Emergency Opening from a concrete tunnel
- Next by Subject: RE: Employment opportunity
- Previous by thread: Calif. Seismic Retrofit Bill SB 1508
- Next by thread: RE: Employment opportunity