Employment opportunity

SE-Solutions, Inc. is in need of a mid-level engineer.  We work with all materials and various types of construction projects, but predominantly higher end and larger scale.  We do not do single family residential or strip malls / chains (no criticism implied to those who do, it just isn’t our focus).

A PE candidate is preferred, but does not necessarily have to be a CA PE.

We offer an exceptional work environment, salary, and benefits.  We are looking for a career minded individual with future associate ownership aspirations.

We are located in the Temecula area of Southern California, but work on projects throughout the Western States.

I know most of you on this list are fairly well set in your positions, but if you are associated with a likely candidate who may be looking for an opportunity, and are not in a position to hire them yourselves, I would appreciate if you could share our need.

Thanks,

Paul Feather PE, SE

pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net

www.SE-Solutions.net