[no subject]

Capobianco & Associates, Inc. is in need of a mid-level (PE) to senior level (PE) structural engineer.  We work primarily with precast concrete, post tension, cast in place and structural steel.

We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and overtime for hours worked over 40.  We provide a progressive, upbeat office environment for our people with career and advancement opportunities.

If you can think of anyone looking to head back east, our office is located in downtown Boston with easy access to public transportation. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully,

    Douglas A. Boyd

     Vice President

CAPOLOGO2

                 200 High Street

               Boston, MA 02110

              Tel: (617) 737-5115

            Direct:(617) 314-6229

              Fax: (508)385-6568

 Email: boyd(--nospam--at)capobiancoassoc.com