Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Seismic Design Manual Examples[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Seismic Design Manual Examples
- From: "Michel" <mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 21:56:01 -0800
It seems strange to me that these examples would not include arguably the most important component of the design. After all, what good is even the strongest shear wall/moment frame/braced frame if it can not be attached to the ground. Why would they leave this out?
This reminds me of the South Park Underpants Gnomes episode - Phase 1, Collect Underpants; Phase 2, ?; Phase 3, Profit.
What a joke.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic Design Manual Examples
- Next by Subject: Seismic Drift Loading
- Previous by thread: RE: Seismic Design Manual Examples
- Next by thread: Calif. Seismic Retrofit Bill SB 1508