Re: 3x studs in (E) stud wall (Remodel)

what is interesting about this is that we must use 3x studs for many shear walls but for us in CA, this means 3x4 studs; i.e. we don't use them sideways.

Stan Scholl,P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Start a career as a pharmacy assistant.  Click here for more information.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iihA9tOV4hVlJSYalo8W3Hu2UEjuS644JV7kWaxTbGXW2twp9/