Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Enforcement Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Enforcement Question
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:57:52 EDT
In a message dated 3/10/2008 3:22:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
While at the counter a a local city I pick up and looked thru another engineers calculations... I told the Building Official/Inspector that the calculations were not correctly performed and that moment connections are not achievable in 4x12 lumber frames...and that the city should send the plans & calculations out to be reviewed. He took the calculations back and pointed to the engineering stamp and said it was the cities problem; it has the stamp. So I asked If he the Building Official/Inspector ever took his car to that repair garage and he replied not anymore. And life goes on....
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Enforcement Question
- Next by Subject: RE: Enforcement Question
- Previous by thread: RE: Enforcement Question
- Next by thread: Re: Enforcement Question