harold on retainer

Harold,
I am proposing two options for your consulting services with my company, and I am the first to ask so I get you:
1) Keg at my office on monday morning, I will pick up your flight to Orlando, no drinks until noon. Coffee and donuts, all you can handle.
2) Beer of the month club sent to your house, unlimited annoying emails and phone calls asking you engineering questions

Deal?

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC