Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: QUERY: Structural Clamps for Concrete Piles?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Brian Harris wrote:
What you're looking for is a friction collar. Search that phrase and you'll find many options...
Yeah, you're right, although I guess I'm thinking of that as being for ROUND piles, whereas these are square, but I'll go with that search term.


******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********