Rigid diaph. analysis with diagonal walls

Some time ago, it seems someone ask about a rigid diaphragm shear distribution to a wall system where some of the walls are diagonal to the orthogonal axes.  I have looked through all my references and, of course, all the examples are pretty simple wall layouts, all at 90 degrees to each other.  How do any of you take care of this situation?  Are there any spreadsheets out there that will do this, or does anyone out there have an example from a reference that they could fax (or email) to me?  Enercalc has a module to do this, but their new version does not contain the help module yet, so I can’t get any background on it to see if I am inputting all the data correctly.

Thanks for the help,

Joe Grill