Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Enforcement Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Enforcement Question
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:39:15 EDT
In a message dated 3/10/2008 6:27:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)usace.army.mil writes:
99% of the building department people I know really cared about what they
I agree with your 1st sentence. However, the Pasadena Building Official, is not answering my letters, "allegations" etc., I even though I called him a liar.
The matter is now (already for 3 weeks) at the Citiy Manager's Office.
It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Enforcement Question
- Next by Subject: Engineering Video Game for Students
- Previous by thread: RE: Permit, EOR & Enforcement Question
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic Design Manual Examples