Re: Enforcement Question

In a message dated 3/10/2008 6:27:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)usace.army.mil writes:
99% of the building department people I know really cared about what they
were doing and care about where they live. I am sure the people at the
Pasadena Building Department would find your written opinion to be libel. How
would you feel if someone said you were a stamp for hire?

Government corruption is not viewed as acceptable behavior in the United
States.  There are avenues open to the common citizen for busting local
crooked bureaucrats and politicians - the local ombudsman, local newspaper,
mayor, city manager, Federal FBI etc... If your allegations are true then you
would be doing the people a service by reporting the bad civil servants.
I agree with your 1st sentence. However, the Pasadena Building Official, is not answering my letters, "allegations" etc.,  I even though I called him a liar.
The matter is now (already for 3 weeks) at the Citiy Manager's Office.
ASL