Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: harold on retainer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: harold on retainer
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:32:31 EDT
In a message dated 3/11/2008 2:07:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
Andrew Kester, PE wrote:I recommend that he accept Option (2) ONLY if 1/3 of the phone calls and fully half of the emails are about politics or religion instead of engineering.
you have been working to much to have of late. No time to talk...........
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: harold on retainer
- Next by Subject: Hollow Core Plank Recommendation
- Previous by thread: Re: harold on retainer
- Next by thread: QUERY: Structural Clamps for Concrete Piles?