Re: harold on retainer

In a message dated 3/11/2008 2:07:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
Andrew Kester, PE wrote:
Harold,
I am proposing two options for your consulting services with my company, and I am the first to ask so I get you:
1) Keg at my office on monday morning, I will pick up your flight to Orlando, no drinks until noon. Coffee and donuts, all you can handle.
2) Beer of the month club sent to your house, unlimited annoying emails and phone calls asking you engineering questions
I recommend that he accept Option (2) ONLY if 1/3 of the phone calls and fully half of the emails are about politics or religion instead of engineering.
Bill

you have been working to much to have of late. No time to talk...........

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA