Concrete Digestion Tanks

Are there any good "design guides" available for Concrete Digestion Tanks?  I'm trying to put together a schematic design, but am not sure of the specific criteria for these types of tanks.  The tank is desired to be very large (about 1.25 acres surface area) and I suspect it is more economical to have a greater quantity of smaller tanks.

Would anyone on this list happen to be an expert in these types of structures?

Thank You,
JRW