From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:56 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Rigid diaph. analysis with diagonal walls

Joe,
This may not be of any help, but there used to be a basic program called
Regie. It was written by an individual who submitted it to the Conc
Reinf Stl Inst (CRSI) who were sponsoring a contest for the best basic
programs in concrete. So I bought a copy of it from CRSI who offered all
of the better programs for sale. All you had to do was input the
co-ordinates of the wall intersections or wall ends and the centre of
rigidity and centre of mass, as best as I can remember it. As I recall,
it was kind of klunky, because you had no way of correcting an wrong
input, but it certainly made life easy if you got your input correct. I
always thought it would have been a good one to put into a spreadsheet
if you had the time and skill. I still have it somewhere- just have to
search.
Gary