Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: QUERY: Structural Clamps for Concrete Piles?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]



                        What’s a Ro-Ro wharf?

                        I think what you’re asking is answered by an article in Concrete International, July 1984, p. 23, by Gary J. Klein and Albert J. Gouwens. It is on the ACI website in the archives of CI (membership is required).


            Jim Getaz