Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Standard Hook Bend diameters[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Standard Hook Bend diameters
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:46:38 -0700
I am looking at standard bend diameters at hooks. In the ACI Notes section 7.1 the minimum bend diameters for #3 through #8 bars calls for 6 bar diameters at the inside face of the bar (for primary reinforcing. Section 12.5 shows 4 bar diameters to the outside face of the bar. Why and what is the difference here? They both refer to “Standard Hooks”
- Prev by Subject: Re: Stainless Steel Washers...
- Next by Subject: Stapled shear wall "warning"
- Previous by thread: RE: Concrete Digestion Tanks
- Next by thread: Bend diameters