Email being blocked? maybe

I have switched to a new computer, and I am now using Outlook for email.  It seems that some of my posts to seaint go through and come back to me, and some don’t.  Same with replies that I send.  Therefore, I’m not sure that all go through.  Hence, some of my multiple posts.  I’ve tried to figure out the blocked senders, received settings, but they don’t seem to be working.  Any help out there with this off topic post?

Joe