RE: Alternate Wind Provision

Thanks for sendng this update. It is difficult for some of us in earthquake country to understand why this has been made so difficult.

If say the largest wind force comes out to be about 15psf, with much less force in the other 20 or so locations, why we can't just design the entire building for say 20psf.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Free info on medical schools.  Click to compare and find the right school for you.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieZFZoqet6g8ghry1d4Lvp4BgYOIDlI9kojF3mo0WWGOYToH/