Wood LEED

I have a project where the client wants the wood products to follow the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) guidelines for the framing (2x studs, and engineered I-joists and LVL). This organization seems to mostly deal with forests in Asia, Africa and Europe. In North America, the lumber companies are members of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI). When you are involved in LEED projects, do you call out either of these organizations and their guidelines?