Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Email being blocked? maybe[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Email being blocked? maybe
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:36:29 -0700
Thank you. I did get some messages, but later in the day. Kind of strange. I’ll check out your link.
I get return emails from seaint, but doesn’t always get posted on http://seaint.blogspot.com/
Only had one bounce back from seaint listserver that indicated post was too long. Also some times the return email informs that the message was posted and other times there is no such prefix to the posting.
So if I believe the message didn’t get through, I use the Blogspot posting as a better confirmation that a message got through. Thus for example my prior message on AS4055/AS1170.2 compared against ASCE7-05 doesn’t appear to have got through. Probably too long.
Otherwise your messages appear to be getting through.
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
From: Joseph R. Grill
I have switched to a new computer, and I am now using Outlook for email. It seems that some of my posts to seaint go through and come back to me, and some don’t. Same with replies that I send. Therefore, I’m not sure that all go through. Hence, some of my multiple posts. I’ve tried to figure out the blocked senders, received settings, but they don’t seem to be working. Any help out there with this off topic post?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Email being blocked? maybe
- Next by Subject: Emergency Opening from a concrete tunnel
- Previous by thread: RE: Email being blocked? maybe
- Next by thread: Conc. Bond to plain steel