RE: Wood LEED

Both.

Sure, a little politics is expected even in a science-based committee
process to nudge a decision slightly towards one direction or the other.

However, what Buddy is suggesting is that a decision has been made
apparently in direct contradiction to the apparent goal. Either Buddy is
peddling cow manure or the LEED accreditation has no credibility.

I'm just asking; which is it?

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers