Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
N.Y. Crane Collapse[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: N.Y. Crane Collapse
- From: "Michel" <mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:00:28 -0700
Neighbors had also called in complaints, including on March 4, when a caller warned that the crane did not appear to be braced properly. A subsequent inspection suggested that the builder was complying with construction guidelines, aides from Stringer's office said.
- Prev by Subject: MultiLat(tm) 2008 - Lateral design spreadsheet ; update
- Next by Subject: N.Y. Crane Collapse
- Previous by thread: re: ASD- masonry question
- Next by thread: N.Y. Crane Collapse