Danish Wind Turbine disintegrating - Feb.27,2008

I am looking for the Feb.27,2008 video of the Danish Wind Turbine
disintegrating.  It doesn't appear to be on YouTube, although there are
lots of messages relating to the failure (at least, I can't see the
video).  It was also suppose to be on
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02/27/disintegrating_turbine/, but all
I get is a big empty space where the video would have been.  Does anyone
know of a "working" link where the video could be downloaded (as an MPG
for example), for presentation at an engineering seminar?

Extract from "The Register":   "The suicidal turbine was located at
Hornslet near Aarhus. According to the Telegraph, the 60m-high structure
was ten years old and manufactured by Vestas. Engineers who attended the
scene were unable to prevent the break-up, and wisely retired to a safe
distance.  Its death was one of two in the space of a week, and
Denmark's climate minister has called for a probe into the failures."

Thanks . . .

GEORG A. M. KRALIK, P.Eng.,  M.Eng. -  Structural,  B.A.Sc. - Civil
Senior Design Engineer - Civil/Structural
*e-mail:  georg.kralik(--nospam--at)opg.com <mailto:georg.kralik(--nospam--at)opg.com >

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
PROPRIETARY AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy or
other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient and have received this message in error,
please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Ontario Power Generation Inc.