Re: Danish Wind Turbine disintegrating - Feb.27,2008

Still nothing for me.

>>> On 3/17/2008 at 6:22 AM, "Alexander Bausk" <bauskas(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
Georg,

I'va started a discussion on a forum here:
http://dwg.ru/f/showthread.php?p=222343#post222343
and put the video into a .zip attachment that you can find in that thread.

The forum is cyrillic, you may just click on the link with opr0N1I0.zip file.
The file contains video in FLV format, you should have appropriate
media codecs to view it locally on your PC.

There are also some entries on YouTube regarding the turbine failure,
see related videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL-cRuYAxg0

--
Alexander Bausk