Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Florida PE for Miami Dade louver test[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Florida PE for Miami Dade louver test
- From: John Sieszycki <jsieszycki(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
John W. Sieszycki
From: Jerry Coombs <JCoombs(--nospam--at)carollo.com>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 8:14:45 AM
Subject: Re: Structural Concrete subject to sub zero temp. conditions
When was it frozen? Did the uncured fndn freeze and at what point? How big (all directions) is the footing? How critical is said footing? You can't place fresh concrete on a surface below freezing temp. Has to be thawed, warmed and thermally protected afterward.
>>> On 3/16/2008 at 1:24 PM, "Lakshmana Nukala" <lakshmana.nukala(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Flaw ID'd in MN Bridge Collapse
- Next by Subject: Force-controlled and displacement controlled
- Previous by thread: RE: Danish Wind Turbine disintegrating - Feb.27,2008
- Next by thread: Emergency Opening from a concrete tunnel