Re: Hand-held Calculator Recommended

I've been using Casio fx-82TL for 6 years, the one with S-VPAM
technology  -- that is, you have two lines of text on your screen, one
for formula input and another for output, formula being typed just the
way you write it on paper.

I'd consider fx-85MS (cheaper one) or fx-570MS as newer alternatives,
or check what models with S-VPAM are available at your location.

Regards
--
Alexander Bausk
CAD manager, Structural engineer at