Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1979 SBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 1979 SBC
- From: "Joel Adair" <jadair(--nospam--at)tsa-eng.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:32:57 -0500
I have a project in which we’re renovating a building built in 1983 under the 1979 (Southern) Standard Building Code (SBC), and I need to find out the exact verbiage of the live load provisions. Would anybody who has a copy of that code be willing to scan and e-mail (or fax) me a couple of pages? I need the section that addresses live load reductions and the table of minimum live loads. Specifically, I need to know the minimum live load provision for restaurant space, and whether that was reducible.
If you have this information, please send it to jadair(--nospam--at)tsa-eng.com or fax it to 469-287-4334. If there’s anybody who can help, I’d be very grateful.
Joel C. Adair, P.E.
the structural alliance, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: 1 Story Rod Braces in CBC2007
- Next by Subject: RE: 1979 SBC
- Previous by thread: excellent article...
- Next by thread: RE: 1979 SBC